Full-Time – Salary £18,000-£22,000 P/A – Harpenden, Hertfordshire
TBOS have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our team. Our company prides itself on delivering comprehensive back-office services to recruitment agencies of any size and industry. This is a fantastic chance to be part of an exciting and expanding company with a brilliant working environment.
As a Credit Controller, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Managing credit of TBOS clients, including emailing and calling debtors to chase outstanding payments
- Updating credit limits of debtors
- Updating communication trackers and debtors contact information
- Answering emails and phone call queries
- Issuing reports directly to the Board of Directors
The perfect candidate for this role should hold the following attributes:
- Excellent organisation skills
- IT literate – Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Thrives under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
Desirable, although not essential;
- Previous SAGE and credit control experience would be advantageous for this role
Successful candidates will receive a starting salary of £18,000-£22,000 P/A, annual leave and bank holidays, with additional company benefits after a three-month probation period.
- Additional annual leave day for your birthday
- Quarterly incentives & team events
- Private healthcare
- Death in service benefit
- Pension contribution
Please note: Full on the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.