Full-Time – Salary £18,000 – Harpenden, Hertfordshire
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join our team based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. The role will be a full time, permanent position working within our finance department. We are offering the successful Legal Administrator a competitive salary of £18,000 per annum with additional benefits following a successful 3 month probation period.
Total Back Office Solutions Ltd (TBOS) provides comprehensive back office and accounts services to recruitment agencies of any size and industry. Formed in 1996 we have almost two decades of experience in helping new start up and existing recruitment agencies with their outsourced back office needs, allowing them to concentrate on selling and growing their agency.
As a Bookkeeper your duties will be to:
– Entering and reconciling Bank and Invoice Finance transactions daily for all customers.
– Posting of purchase invoices, expense claims and credit card transactions for all agencies.
– Processing supplier and statutory payments using online banking systems
– Answer customer queries by telephone and email and provide any reporting required to directors.
– Support the finance manager in ensuring all deadlines are met.
– Potential job development into Staff Payroll, Commission calculations, VAT Returns and Management Accounts
An ideal Bookkeeper will hold the following skills and experiences:
– Excellent organisation skills and work under pressure in a team environment.
– Strong eye for detail.
– Excellent telephone and communication skills to be able to converse with clients in various countries and industries.
– Office/bookkeeping/Sage experience is preferred but position would suit a school/college leaver following completion of A Levels or University graduate looking to get into an office/accounts environment
– Full on the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.