Salary £18,000-£22,000 P/A – Harpenden, Hertfordshire
TBOS have an exciting opportunity for a Accounts Assistant to join our team. Our company prides itself on delivering comprehensive back-office services to recruitment agencies of any size and industry. This is a fantastic chance to be part of an exciting and expanding company with a brilliant working environment.
As an Accounts Assistant, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Entering and reconciling bank and invoice finance transactions for TBOS clients
- Note purchase invoices, expense claims and credit card transactions for TBOS clients
- Processing supplier and statutory payments using online banking systems
- Answering emails and phone call queries
- Issuing reports directly to the Board of Directors
Please note: Full on the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
*Potential career development into staff payroll, commission calculations, VAT returns and management accounts*
The perfect candidate for this role should hold the following attributes:
- Excellent organisation skills
- IT literate – Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Thrives under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
Although not essential, previous SAGE and bookkeeping experience would be advantageous for this role.
Successful candidates will receive a starting salary of £18,000 – £22,000 P/A (salary dependent on experience), annual leave and bank holidays, with additional company benefits after a three-month probation period. These include:
- Additional annual leave day for your birthday
- Quarterly incentives & team events
- Private healthcare
- Death in service benefit
- Pension contribution