Are you a start-up recruitment permanent-focused agency owner? TBOS can take away your administrative burden to let you focus on what you do best – recruiting and growing your business.
- Saving you time
- Saving you money
- Saving you stress
Our solutions ensure that all aspects of your recruitment agency administration, funding and accounting is looked after. For new start-ups we also provide tailored advice and support to guide your journey from being an employee to a Director.
Why choose TBOS?
- Fully functioning, scalable accounts department under your agency name.
- Customised plans for independent recruiters, medium-sized agencies & larger recruitment enterprises.
- Each client receives their very own Invoicing Clerk, Bookkeeper, Credit Controller & Recruitment Accountant.
- Complete management of Contractor, Permanent & International placements from day 1.
- Flexible and bespoke invoicing and payment processes.
- Competitive pay-as-you-go pricing, not based on your agency turnover.
- No set-up fees or long-term contracts.
- Preferential invoice finance rates to over 170 countries worldwide.
- International Pay & Bill solution for 1 contractor, 20 contractors or more.
Our services for start-up permanent-focused recruitment agencies
We cover everything for start-up owners so you can focus on growing your business. Our flexible support packages include the following and more – pick the services you need and only pay for what you use.
- Company Formation, Business Banking & Planning.
- Telephone & Email Accounts Support.
- Invoicing of Placements (UK & International).
- Credit Control.
- Management of Supplier Payments.
- Daily Bookkeeping & Management Accounts.
- VAT Returns.
- Year-End Statutory Accounts.
At TBOS, we understand the challenges of starting a new permanent recruitment agency, for the simple reason that we’ve been there ourselves. Our team all have extensive recruitment industry experience, and we tailor our services accordingly, to help you establish your new business on good foundations and streamline your operation for maximum profitability.
Our price plans are straightforward and competitive, with the flexibility to scale up or back as your needs change. Give us a call today on 03456460402 for a free quote.
Latest from the Blog
Ambitious growth, securing success, and optimising deal-making capabilities are priorities for every forward-thinking recruitment agency. The challenge is finding financial...
Invoice financing is invaluable for recruitment agencies experiencing regular cash flow challenges, especially in the temporary sector. However, as useful as invoice finance is to...
Understanding the importance of managing your cash flow effectively is crucial for a successful recruitment agency, as it directly influences your business's resilience and growth...