Advantages of working with TBOS
Our flexible back-office services for start-up recruitment agencies in the contractor/temporary sector take care of everything for you, teaching you along the way, and providing responsive support as your business develops. For new business owners, working with TBOS arms you with the help and advice you need to grow from an employee into a director, while taking care of all aspects of recruitment agency administration, funding, and accounting.
As a start-up agency owner, you’ve got a lot to think about, so we provide expert tailored support from day one, covering everything you need to establish your business.
- Fully functioning, scalable accounts department under your agency name.
- Customised plans for independent recruiters, medium-sized agencies & larger recruitment enterprises.
- Each client receives their very own Invoicing Clerk, Bookkeeper, Credit Controller & Recruitment Accountant.
- Complete management of Contractor, Permanent & International placements from day 1.
- Flexible and bespoke invoicing and payment processes.
- Competitive pay-as-you-go pricing, not based on your agency turnover.
- No set-up fees or long-term contracts.
- Preferential invoice finance rates to over 170 countries worldwide.
- International Pay & Bill solution for 1 contractor, 20 contractors or more.
Our services for Start-up recruitment agencies
- Company Formation, Business Banking & Planning.
- Telephone & Email Accounts Support.
- Timesheet Management.
- Invoicing of Placements (UK & International).
- Invoice Finance Management.
- Contractor Payments (PAYE, Umbrella/Ltd).
- Credit Control.
- Management of Supplier Payments.
- Daily Bookkeeping & Management Accounts.
- Intermediary Reporting & VAT Returns.
- Year-End Statutory Accounts.
Why outsourcing to TBOS will save your start-up money
Entrusting your back-office operations to TBOS gives you the time to develop your temp agency without working excessive hours or running into trouble by missing reporting deadlines. Let us take care of your legal compliance, financial accounting, and payroll admin for you, so you can keep your overheads low by not having to recruit more staff than you need in the early days.
Latest from the Blog
Ambitious growth, securing success, and optimising deal-making capabilities are priorities for every forward-thinking recruitment agency. The challenge is finding financial...
Invoice financing is invaluable for recruitment agencies experiencing regular cash flow challenges, especially in the temporary sector. However, as useful as invoice finance is to...
Understanding the importance of managing your cash flow effectively is crucial for a successful recruitment agency, as it directly influences your business's resilience and growth...