The UK Recruitment Trends of 2013 Report compiled by Broadbean – Download it for free!
Did you know that 2013 was a positive year for the UK job market as there was growth in vacancy numbers and applications?
In this report, you can clearly see the trends between the different industry sectors, e.g. the automotive and medical industry had a large increase in vacancy numbers and the insurance industry had a decrease.
What were the salary trends?
The report shows you hiring patterns in relation to advertised basic salaries. March and September were the months when basic salaries offered were at their highest (often the traditional months of busy permanent recruitment activity) whilst May and June were the months during which the lowest basic salaries were offered – usually a busy period for bringing on graduate trainees.
Here are some key highlights of the report:
- Increasing recruitment for more junior roles in both HR and recruitment consultancies
- Much increased candidate activity for these roles
- Little improvement in salaries for those in positions requiring less experience
- There are commission/bonus rewards for recruiters who can perform in a challenging sector
- A more varied approach to filling senior roles or those requiring greater experience
For more information about the trends of 2013, download your copy today!