An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Hertfordshire based company as a full time Marketing Assistant within our sales team.
As the Marketing Assistant your duties will be to:
- Working under the direction of the Commercial Director to reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives.
- Manage incoming sales enquiries to ascertain recruitment agency’s needs to see how TBOS can help before passing to sales team.
- Liaise with marketing company regarding SEO, PPC, website updates, brand enhancement, advertising and PR campaigns.
- Maintain and grow social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to bring in prospective recruitment agency enquiries.
- Identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Communicate new product developments to existing and new customers and writing online content.
- Provide weekly reporting to company directors of sales enquiries, website statistics and advertising campaigns.
- Liaise with new TBOS clients to ensure a smooth take-on process and to ensure they understand the services provided.
- Potential job development into business development and finance proposals for recruitment agency clients
An ideal Marketing Assistant will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Entry-level role but there is a desire for someone with experience of working in an office or working in marketing
- Keen interest in marketing, social media and blogging
- Have plenty of self-confidence, positive attitude, great interpersonal skills and enjoy presenting and public speaking.
- Excellent organisation skills to work on multiple projects and have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good social media skills across all platforms and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to be able to converse with clients and suppliers in various countries and industries either face-to-face, by telephone or email.
In return you will receive a guaranteed salary of £18,000 per annum plus additional benefits following a successful 3 month probation period.
If you would like to join our team as our new Marketing Assistant then please send your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
“Total Back Office Solutions Limited (TBOS) is a comprehensive back office and accounts solution for Contract and Permanent Recruitment Agencies. We help set-up and run the back office and accounts for new and existing recruitment agencies to allow them to do what they do best… sell!!”