TBOS can help provide Recruitment Invoice Finance for…
TBOS are the number one specialists in Recruitment Invoice Finance management and negotiation. We have over 10 years experience in setting up and managing a range of invoice factoring & discounting funding solutions, with the added benefit of preferential rates from our panel of invoice finance providers.
We also offer fully credit insured funding for over 170 countries, within 15 different currencies.
Why do recruiters need invoice finance?
For anyone looking to make contract placements, be it an independent recruiter, contract agency, perm-only agency or even a non-recruiter, they will need to obtain the correct invoice finance to ensure their contractors are paid on time, as they await payment from their clients. This is unless they are self-funded, which can come with its own problems if the recruitment business suffers cash-flow problems.
With that said, TBOS have helped many different types of recruiters in the following situations…
✅ Recruiters making overseas contract placements
✅ Perm only agencies who receive the occasional contract placement
✅ Contract agencies with single clients unable to obtain funding
✅ Contract agencies with 100% export debt unable to obtain funding
✅ Directors with bad credit/CCJ’s or disqualified
✅ Agencies looking for funding with no long-term commitment
✅ Agencies placing seasonal contractors
✅ Recruiters looking to switch from Pay & Bill to their own Invoice Finance
✅ Recruiters who are struggling to manage their funding facility
✅ Recruiters who are facing restrictions from their Pay & Bill solution
✅ Non-recruiters with a commercial contract opportunity
How can TBOS help you?
Picking the correct solution will depend on whether you would like to set-up your own invoice finance arrangement or whether you would like a short-term funding solution managed through TBOS’s invoice finance arrangement.
What are the differences between the plans?
- We negotiate & set-up your own invoice finance arrangement using our preferential rates from our panel of invoice finance providers
- On our Complete Back-Office plan you not only receive daily management of your funding facility but you also receive timesheet management, invoicing, bookkeeping, credit control, management accounts, VAT Returns & year-end reporting, staff payroll and much more at your agency’s disposal
- ‘Only Pay When Your Contractors Work’ fee structure – however there is a minimum £250 per month fee with service charge rates starting from 1.5% depending on turnover
- Confidential Invoice Discounting facilities from day 1 even on new start-ups
- Optional Credit Insurance or bad debt protection available
- You receive credit insured funding for over 170 countries within 15 different currencies under TBOS’s funding arrangement
- There are no set-up fees or long-term commitment
- ‘Only Pay When Your Contractors Work’ fee structure with NO minimum monthly fee
- Competitive rates from £35 per week, per UK working contractor/ From £45 for overseas placements, with a service charge rate 1.5% of invoice value and 3.5% above Bank of England Base Rate on funds borrowed – includes credit insurance
- TBOS covers the daily management of the funding facility, managing timesheets, invoicing, handling contractor payments & credit control
Please note: We provide a free no-obligation service whereby our team can source you a funding facility without the need of you signing-up to our pricing models.
You can also check out our service comparison page here.