TBOS are pleased to share our free IR35 guide for recruitment agencies ahead of the IR35 reform date 5th April 2020.
This guide details the recent changes made to the IR35 by HMRC and explains how it is going to affect recruitment agencies, their clients and their candidates after the reform date.
What is in the guide?
- IR35 explanation & reform date
- Who is responsible for carrying out IR35 compliantly?
- Who is liable for non-compliance of IR35 legislation?
- Which clients are affected by the IR35 legislation?
- Which contract/temporary candidates are affected by the IR35 legislation?
- How to assess placements under the new IR35 legislation
- CEST test determinations & how to report them
- How to pay contract/temporary workers after 5th April 2020
- How IR35 will affect certain candidates take-home pay
- Due diligence advice on umbrella companies
- TBOS preparations for recruitment agencies to action ahead of reform date