An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Hertfordshire based company as a full time Business Development Manager within our sales team.
As the Business Development Manager, your duties will include the following:
- Identify sales leads, pitch our TBOS solutions to potential clients and maintain a good working relationship with clients.
- Following up on incoming sales enquiries to ascertain recruitment agency’s needs to see how TBOS can help before arranging face-to-face meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations, including financial projections of cost savings and contractor funding costs.
- Maintain and grow social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to bring in prospective recruitment agency clients.
- Develop and grow referral network within the recruitment industry of invoice finance, insurance and training providers, publications and membership bodies. You will also be required to attend networking events.
- Communicate new product developments to existing and new clients.
- Provide weekly reporting to company directors showing sales enquiries, ongoing prospects and completed sales.
- Work in partnership with other department managers to provide a “joined up” service to our recruitment agency clients.
Our ideal Business Development Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Worked previously in the recruitment industry either within a recruitment agency, an umbrella company or an industry supplier in a face-to-face sales capacity.
- Have plenty of self-confidence, positive attitude, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking.
- Understanding of sales techniques and marketing principles along with good business sense.
- Excellent organisation skills to manage meetings, phone calls and track progress of prospective clients.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with good numerical and Excel skills
- A full, clean driving license (and access to own car) and be willing to travel to client meetings across the UK
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to be able to converse with clients and suppliers in various countries and industries either face-to-face, by telephone or email.
In return, you will receive a guaranteed salary of £35,000 per annum for the first 6 months, followed by a salary of £25,000 per annum plus generous commission scheme thereafter. There are also additional company benefits available following a successful 3-month probation period.
“Total Back Office Solutions Limited (TBOS) is a comprehensive back office and accounts solution for Contract and Permanent Recruitment Agencies. We help set-up and run the back office and accounts for new and existing recruitment agencies to allow them to do what they do best… sell!!”