Are you a top-billing recruiter looking to start your own agency? If so, look no further! Here at TBOS, we often receive enquiries from experienced recruiters who have the skills to place candidates but do not fully understand what it takes to start their own company. This is why we decided to create our very own video guide, “How to Start a Recruitment Agency”.
The guide includes five videos and 12 hints on everything you need to consider. In the guide we cover:
- Formulate a business plan
- Think of a company name
- Register your company at Companies House
- Buy a company domain
- Source a business Bank Account
- Register for VAT and PAYE with HMRC
- Arrange company insurance
- Implement some basic marketing
- Source robust contract templates
- Find a good back office and accounts provider
- Arrange invoice finance
- Start calling clients and registering candidates!
We hope you enjoy the videos below and look forward to more from us here at TBOS.