VIDEO GUIDE - 10 MISTAKES NEW RECRUITMENT DIRECTORS MAKE
24th February 2021
Are you a new recruitment director? If so, look no further! Every year, thousands of recruitment agencies are formed by directors who have been brilliant recruiters but often don't have experience running a company.
Here at TBOS, our latest set of videos cover common mistakes made by new recruitment directors and how you can avoid them.
In the videos we cover:
- Believing a previous client belongs to them
- Over-projecting and under-delivering
- Undercutting other Agencies Fees
- Spending money in the company bank account which isn't yours
- Signing up to long-term agreements early on
- Spending money that hasn't yet arrived in your bank account
- Using "old" contract templates
- Concentrating on cutting costs instead of building the topline
- Taking on too many staff early on
- Believing that you wear all of the company hats
We hope you enjoy the videos below and look forward to more from us here at TBOS.