Invoicing Clerk Job
Full-Time - Salary £18,000-£22,000 P/A - Harpenden, Hertfordshire
TBOS have an exciting opportunity for an Invoicing Clerk to join our team. Our company prides itself on delivering comprehensive back-office services to recruitment agencies of any size and industry. This is a fantastic chance to be part of an exciting and expanding company with a brilliant working environment.
As an invoicing clerk, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Processing candidate timesheets via our online portal
- Raising invoices that coalign with candidate timesheets
- Checking all invoices are correct before sending to clients to make payment
- Liaising with clients to retrieve all relevant information to ensure candidates are paid correctly and within payment terms
- Answering emails and phone call queries relating to clients invoicing, timesheets and payments
Successful candidates will receive a starting salary of £18,000-£22,000 P/A, annual leave and bank holidays, with additional company benefits after a three-month probation period. These include:
- Additional annual leave day for your birthday
- Quarterly incentives & team events
- Private healthcare
- Death in service benefit
- Pension contribution
The perfect candidate for this role should hold the following attributes:
- Basic numeracy skills
- IT literate - Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Great customer service
- Good organisation skills
Although not essential, previous SAGE and customer service experience would be advantageous for this role.
Please note: Full on the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.