Every quarter for the past four years, the TBOS Directors have called the internal staff together in the office to review and celebrate the company numbers and achievements. These have been known as the “TBOS Town Hall” and allow the staff the opportunity to know how well (or not so well) the company they work for has performed. It also gives the Directors the opportunity to inform them of any new services being offered or improvements to internal processes.
We recently had the first quarter review of 2021, which was especially poignant as it was the first time that many of the staff had been together in the office due to the pandemic. Over the last 12 months, many of the Town Hall meetings have been via Zoom with only a limited number of people present in the office, so it was great to see many of the staff members again.
David, Stewart and Oliver delivered the presentation, which included some of the following highlights:-
- TBOS welcomed four new staff members in the first quarter of 2021
- All the new TBOS clients we had welcomed in the first quarter came from referrals from our existing TBOS clients or from industry suppliers
- TBOS are looking after the highest level of company turnover across all of our agencies – £156m. £35m related to permanent placements and £121m related to contractor placements which are also the highest levels ever
- TBOS processed the highest number of contractors in a quarter which was an increase of 25%
- TBOS raised the highest number of permanent invoices in a quarter which was an increase of 14%
- TBOS have managed to secure a new exclusive invoice finance deal for TBOS Complete agencies, which we believe is one of the best in the recruitment industry
- TBOS implemented Dext (Expense Automation Software), Keeper (Password Security Software) and further improvements to our RPA processes (Robotic Process Automation)
- TBOS launched Protek Pay which is an umbrella solution exclusively for our TBOS clients
The meeting concluded with an announcement that (subject to COVID rules) there will be a TBOS staff event in July 2021 which all the staff were excited about.
All of these achievements gave the staff a huge boost, and the Directors thanked all the staff for their hard work and dedication to get to this point.