How Outsourcing Your Back Office Can Help You To Become A Lifestyle Recruiter
When starting a recruitment agency, it’s important to consider what type of business you wish to create. Many recruiters wish to become lifestyle recruiters – independent directors who plan to enjoy a work-life balance as well as fulfilling their responsibilities to their clients and their temporary workers.
There’s little doubt that running a successful recruitment agency means juggling many responsibilities. Outsourcing your back-office support can be a great way to free up time and resources, allowing you to focus on more important aspects of your business. By outsourcing back-office tasks such as administration, payroll, and accounts, you can have more time to focus on building relationships with potential candidates, sourcing new job opportunities, and – of course – enjoying your downtime.
What Is A Lifestyle Recruiter?
Many people today are aware of the importance of achieving a work-life balance and there are many important benefits that will enable you to remain focused on your business’s development and growth and avoid burn-out. Typically, successful lifestyle recruiters are:
- More productive and engaged.
- Happier and less stressed.
- Less prone to periods of ill-health.
- More focused on the health and wellbeing of their staff.
Lifestyle recruiters calculate how many placements they need to generate to secure a steady monthly income that provides them with sufficient downtime to enjoy family life and participate in non-work-related activities, such as hobbies and sports.
The Benefits For Lifestyle Of Outsourcing Back-Office Support
By outsourcing back-office tasks, such as data input, administration, marketing, and bookkeeping, recruitment business owners benefit from:
- Lower costs: instead of employing full-time in-house staff, you can outsource as much or as little work as needed, usually at a more competitive price.
- Improved productivity: as outsourcing is time-efficient, you’ll be able to focus on more fulfilling management responsibilities that will be completed more quickly and thoroughly.
- Increased cashflow: money worries do little to improve health and wellbeing. Outsourcing your accounts can enable you to secure more profitable placements and provide more certainty in your financial forecasts.
- Improved work-life balance: with less time required to complete mundane or time-consuming work, you’ll be able to regain some of your much-needed downtime, which will improve your overall wellbeing and reduce stress.
Contact TBOS To Find Out More
To find out more about how our back-office outsourcing solutions can help your recruitment business to flourish, please download our free The Ultimate Guide to Recruitment Finance or call our team today on 03456 460402.
Image source: Canva