TBOS, also known as Total Back Office Solutions Ltd provide comprehensive back-office and accounts management solutions that are specifically designed for the recruitment industry.

TBOS celebrates its 10th year in business by supporting recruitment businesses of all shapes and sizes, be it single recruiters, medium sized agencies right through to larger recruitment enterprises.

How TBOS Can Help

Whether you are a recruiter starting a recruitment agency or an existing agency looking for a more efficient and cost-effective back-office solution – we can help.

Our two primary back-office solutions TBOS Complete and TBOS Freedom, provide a truly bespoke back-office and accounts service for recruiters placing contractors, permanent staff, international placements and more.

Total Back Office Solutions for Your Recruitment Agency

If you’re doing any back-office or administration tasks, then you’re not recruiting

With over a decade experience in the industry, we have developed a knowledgeable and specialist accounts team that essentially becomes our clients full back-office team – under their company name. Every agency receives a personal invoicing clerk, bookkeeper, credit controller and qualified accountant for their company’s needs.

We understand the value of recruiters and agency directors time which is why our solutions take care of the complete administration side, leaving our clients to focus on what they do best – recruiting!

TBOS AT 10 – COMPANY STATISTICS

    1.  We currently provide complete back-office solutions to over 80 recruitment agencies
    2.  Over 60% of these recruitment agencies were new start-ups, using TBOS from their very first placement
    3.  Over 80% of our agencies make contract placements, with the remaining 20% operating as permanent-only agencies
    4.  We currently process over 1,200 contractors on a week/monthly basis and our team raise over 40 permanent invoices per week
    5.  TBOS currently looks after 38 invoice finance arrangements for our clients
    6.  Our team works with 7 invoice finance providers to ensure our clients receive the best possible funding rates on the market
    7.  We provide back-office and accounts services to recruitment agencies ranging across 20 different industries
    8.  Over 35% of our recruitment agencies are working within the IT sector, with the second being finance at 16%
    9.  Our TBOS Freedom solution helps over 25 recruitment agencies on our books, funding 120 contractors working in 15 different countries
    10.  TBOS provides invoice finance to over 170 countries, within 15 different currencies
  • More Time to Focus on Recruiting and Growing Your Business

  • Improved Cash Flow and Greater Profitability

  • Highly Experienced Back Office and Accounts Team

  • Reduced Expenditure on Staff, Technology and Office Costs

  • Solutions That Grow with Your Agency’s Volumes and Plans

Complete Plan

  • Company Formation & Registration
  • Full-time Accounts Support
  • Invoice Finance Set Up/Management
  • Timesheet Management via Online Portal
  • Contractor Placement Invoicing
  • Permanent Placement Invoicing
  • Contractor Payments (PAYE/Limited/Umbrella)
  • Credit Control
  • Supplier Payments
  • Bookkeeping, Management Reporting and VAT Returns
  • Staff Payroll & Commissions
  • Year-End Statutory & Intermediary Reporting

Freedom Plan

  • Contractor Funding 170+ Countries within 15 Currencies
  • Credit Insurance
  • Unlimited Credit Checks
  • Contract Placement Advisory Service
  • Contract Preperation (Client & Candidate)
  • Timesheet Management via Online Portal
  • All Contractor Invoicing (UK & International)
  • Daily Invoice Finance Management
  • Contractor Payroll (PAYE/Limited/Umbrella)
  • Credit Control
  • Self Bill Distribution
  • Email & Telephone Agency Support

TBOS Complete Pricing

From £25 Per Week, Per Working Contractor

£50 Per Permanent Placement

 

TBOS Complete provides our clients with a total back office solution. They receive a full accounts team under their company name with email and telephone communication support.

 

Try our TBOS Freedom Profit Calculator

Use our free online profit calculator to figure out your margins.

1 Number of days funding needed
2 Charge (£ per day)
3 Pay rate (£ per day)

Accreditations & Achievements